Ensco PLC (ESV.N)
25 Sep 2017
* Arrowgrass responds to Ensco assertions about Atwood transaction
* Ensco Plc and Atwood Oceanics Inc file definitive proxy materials in connection with pending transaction
* Capital International Investors reports 10.8 percent passive stake in Ensco Plc as of July 31, 2017 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2uuysqw) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Ensco Plc qtrly revenues were $458 million in Q2 2017 compared to $910 million a year ago
* Ensco Plc - Ensco DS-4 contracted to Chevron for two years Ensco DS-10 contracted to Shell for one year Ensco DS-7 to return to work with total
* Ensco Plc and Atwood Oceanics Inc announce early termination of Hart-Scott-Rodino waiting period
Offshore driller Ensco Plc said it would buy smaller rival Atwood Oceanics Inc in an all-stock deal valued at about $839 million to add high-specification offshore rigs to its fleet.
* Upon deal close,Ensco and Atwood shareholders to own about 69% and 31%, respectively of outstanding shares of Ensco
May 30 Offshore driller Ensco Plc said it would buy smaller rival Atwood Oceanics Inc in an all-stock deal valued at about $839 million.
* Results from discontinued operations were zero cents per share in both q1 2017 and q1 2016