Telecom Egypt Co SAE (ETEL.CA)
* Q2 CONSOL NET PROFIT AFTER TAX EGP 1.27 BILLION UP 22 PERCENT YEAR ON YEAR
CAIRO, June 22 Egypt's state-owned landline monopoly Telecom Egypt will secure a loan of up to 13 billion Egyptian pounds ($720.22 million) to improve infrastructure and mobile internet services, Chief Executive Ahmed El Beheiry told Reuters on Thursday.
* Board approves general conditions for a syndicated loan of up to EGP 13 billion and to conclude agreement with lenders Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
CAIRO, June 21 Egypt's telecoms operators received the wireless frequencies needed to deliver 4G mobile broadband networks on Wednesday, a key step in the long-delayed introduction of high-speed telecoms services.
* Signs two agreements for national roaming and international voice services with Etisalat Masr to provide company’s mobile business with 2G, 3G and 4G mobile services
* Board approves to sign commercial agreements with Etisalat Masr (Egypt) for national roaming and international voice services Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
CAIRO, May 25 Telecom Egypt will sign a five-year agreement to provide 2G and 3G mobile services through Etisalat Misr and will start providing mobile services in the local market in September, Telecom Egypt said in a news conference on Thursday.
CAIRO, May 25 Telecom Egypt will sign an agreement on Thursday to provide 2G and 3G mobile services through Etisalat Misr, a source from Telecom Egypt and a source from the Egyptian Ministry of Communications and Information Technology told Reuters.
* Q1 net profit attributable to shareholders EGP 1.34 billion versus EGP 1.28 billion year ago
* MOU falls under framework of mobile license Telecom Egypt signed with Egyptian National Telecommunications Regulatory Authority in August 2016