Envision Healthcare Corp (EVHC.N)
20 Oct 2017
* On sept 13, Claire M. Gulmi, CFO of co notified company of her intention to retire from her position, effective Oct 2 - sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2hgJo5W) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Envision Healthcare announces $250 million stock repurchase
* Envision Healthcare announces organizational changes to align senior leadership structure with physician-centric strategy
NEW YORK, Aug 11 US medical helicopter operator Air Medical Group Holdings will take on US$2.185bn of additional debt to complete its US$2.4bn purchase of ambulance services provider American Medical Response (AMR) from Envision Healthcare Corp, according to three sources familiar with the matter.
Envision Healthcare Corp said on Tuesday it would sell its ambulance business to buyout firm KKR & Co in an all-cash deal valued at $2.4 billion as it sharpens its focus on its core businesses.
Aug 8 Envision Healthcare Corp said on Tuesday it would sell its ambulance business to buyout firm KKR & Co in an all-cash deal valued at $2.4 billion as it sharpens its focus on its core businesses.
Aug 8 Envision Healthcare Corp said it would sell its medical transportation unit, American Medical Response, to buyout firm KKR & Co's portfolio company, Air Medical Group Holdings, in a deal valued at $2.4 billion.
* Envision Healthcare Corp - transaction will be structured as a cash acquisition of AMR from Envision valued at $2.4 billion.
Buyout firm KKR & Co LLP is in advanced talks to buy Envision Healthcare Corp's ambulance business and merge it with Air Medical Group, a medical helicopter operator it acquired two years ago, people familiar with the matter said.
* Envision Physician Services acquires multi-specialty group headquartered in Wisconsin Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: