Flex Ltd (FLEX.OQ)
20 Sep 2017
NEW YORK Software tool makers New Relic and Ansys , along with contract electronics maker Flex , are set to be "arms merchants" benefiting from new trends in product development, Barron's said on Sunday.
NEW YORK, Sept 3 Software tool makers New Relic and Ansys, along with contract electronics maker Flex, are set to be "arms merchants" benefiting from new trends in product development, Barron's said on Sunday.
* Flex Ltd - on August 15, 2017, it received shareholder approval to purchase up to 20% of its outstanding shares
HONG KONG, Aug 8 Infrastructure investor I Squared Capital aims to raise as much as $6.5 billion in a new global fund to tap rising demand for infrastructure assets and has already won commitments for a large chunk of the sum, people familiar with the matter said.
* Says its Beijing-based wholly owned unit plans to invest 100 million yuan to set up a Hangzhou-based investment limited partnership
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.29, revenue view $6.18 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Ideal Power signs master purchase agreement with NEXTracker for solar-plus-storage products
June 29 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Daqri partners with Flex for production of augmented reality headsets
* Says a workforce of over 300 people to move from Ericsson to Flex Power, a division within Flex