Eiffage SA (FOUG.PA)
18 Oct 2017
* BANQUE FÉDÉRATIVE CRÉDIT MUTUEL ANNOUNCES THE SALE OF ITS STAKES IN SAFRAN AND EIFFAGE
PARIS, Oct 10 French cooperative bank Credit Mutuel has sold its stakes in aero engine maker Safran and construction company Eiffage, it said on Tuesday.
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Thursday.
PARIS, Aug 30 Construction group Eiffage maintained its full-year target for higher profits and revenue after posting an increase in first-half earnings, and said it was in talks over buying a business from Italy's Saipem .
* SIGNS RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT WITH EIFFAGE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Shares up on news, fell 70 pct last week after writedown (Adds details, background)
* WINS €190 MILLION CONTRACT TO BUILD THE NEW HEADQUARTERS OF BNP PARIBAS FORTIS IN BRUSSELS
* Eiffage- bookrunner says price guidance is 77 Euros to market Further company coverage: