TechnipFMC PLC (FTI.N)
16 Oct 2017
* PRESS RELEASE TECHNIPFMC AWARDED EPCI CONTRACT FOR THE STATOIL PEREGRINO PHASE II PROJECT IN BRAZIL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Announces implementation of share repurchase program on the New York Stock Exchange and Euronext Paris
* TechnipFMC announces implementation of share repurchase program
* TechnipFMC Plc - on September 14 co units entered into new commercial paper dealer agreements - SEC filing
BRIEF-TechnipFMC awarded integrated EPCI contract for the Hurricane Lancaster EPS project west of Shetland
* Press release TechnipFMC awarded integrated EPCI contract for the Hurricane Lancaster EPS project West of Shetland
* Awarded EPCI (engineering, procurement, construction & installation) contract for the Husky Energy West White Rose project in Canada
KHOBAR, Saudi Arabia, Aug 22 State-run Bahrain Petroleum Co (Bapco) will meet a consortium led by France's Technip for further talks over the planned expansion of Bahrain's only oil refinery, sources close to the matter told Reuters.
RIO DE JANEIRO Petróleo Brasileiro SA is in talks to amend terms of a contract on pipeline connections supplied by TechnipFMC Plc to ensure smooth exploration and production activities at the Brazilian oil company's most promising offshore development, a spokeswoman said on Friday.
* TECHNIPFMC AWARDED INTEGRATED EPCI CONTRACT FOR THE STATOIL VISUND NORD IOR PROJECT
* TechnipFMC has entered into a three-year frame agreement with Woodside Energy Ltd in Australia for Riserless Light Well Intervention (RLWI) and subsea services, including intervention, installation, and plug and abandonment services