Fortis Inc (FTS.N)
* Says it completed issuance of 11th series unregistered and unsecured private convertible bonds worth 500.0 million won
* Fortis Inc announces termination of consumer share purchase plan
* Says it lowered conversion price of 8th series bonds to 1,145 won/share from 1,155 won/share
* Says it lowered conversion price of 7th series bonds to 1,145 won/share from 1,155 won/share
* Says BC Hydro has exercised its right of first offer to acquire Teck's two-thirds interest in Waneta dam
* Q2 earnings per share view C$0.57 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Says it will buy 39,533 shares of a cosmetic distribution firm for 1 billion won and will hold 26.1 percent stake(39,533 shares) in target company after transaction
Canadian energy company Fortis Inc could beat its annual 5 percent growth target with new LNG and power transmission projects in the United States and Canada, the company's chief executive said in an interview on Monday.
* Has commenced an offer to exchange US$2.0 billion aggregate principal amount of its new senior unsecured notes
May 12 Canadian utility Fortis Inc said on Friday it would will buy Teck Resources Ltd's two-thirds stake in the Waneta dam in British Columbia as well as any related transmission assets for C$1.2 billion ($875 million) in cash.