Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS (GARAN.IS)
17 Oct 2017
* SAID ON MONDAY SECURED $250 MILLION LOAN WITH A MATURITY OF 5 YEARS WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF ITS INTERNATIONAL BORROWING PROGRAM
* SELLS NPL PORTFOLIO OF 229.4 MILLION LIRA FOR 13.4 MILLION LIRA TO SÜMER VARLIK YÖNETIM AND DESTEK VARLIK YÖNETIM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SIGNS AN AGREEMENT TO SECURE A EUR 200 MILLION EQUIVALENT WITH 5 OR 6 YEARS MATURITY UNDER COVERED BOND PROGRAMME
* FACES FINE OF EURO 8 MILLION IN CASE IN FRANCE WITH RESPECT TO ACCOUNT CLOSURE ACTIONS TAKEN BY BANK IN MID-2009
ANKARA, Sept 19 Turkey's Garanti Bank , one of the country's biggest private lenders, said on Tuesday its board chairman Ferit Sahenk had resigned.
ISTANBUL, July 28 Turkish lender Garanti Bank posted an unconsolidated net profit up 1 percent year-on-year to 1.55 billion lira ($439 million) in the second quarter, according to a statement to the Istanbul stock exchange late on Thursday.
ISTANBUL Project finance by Turkish banks is likely to decline to $12 billion this year, a drop of two-thirds from two years ago, as demand has been hit by lower energy prices and high financing costs, a senior executive at Garanti Bank said on Thursday.
* SIGNS AN AGREEMENT TO SECURE $150 MILLION EQUIVALENT TO TURKISH LIRA FINANCING, WITH 5 YEARS MATURITY FROM INTERNATIONAL FINANCE CORPORATION (IFC) UNDER COVERED BOND PROGRAMME Source text for Eikon:
* Signs a mandate letter in order to authorize 19 banks as mandated lead arrangers for the grant of a syndicated term loan with a maturity of 367 days
* Q1 net profit of 1.53 billion lira ($426.54 million) versus 1.04 billion lira year ago