Gilead Sciences Inc (GILD.O)
20 Oct 2017
* Gilead announces multiple scientific presentations demonstrating high cure rates in difficult-to-cure HCV patients and improved long-term bone and renal safety of vemlidy in HBV patients switched from viread Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. regulators approved on Wednesday a new therapy for a type of lymphoma, which was developed by Gilead Science Inc's Kite Pharma, marking the second approval for this potentially revolutionary approach to fighting cancer.
Oct 18 U.S. regulators approved on Wednesday a new therapy for a type of lymphoma, which was developed by Gilead Science Inc's Kite Pharma, marking the second approval for this potentially revolutionary approach to fighting cancer.
* FDA approves CAR-T cell therapy to treat adults with certain types of large B-cell lymphoma
Oct 18 A new cancer therapy for a type of lymphoma developed by Kite Pharma, which was recently acquired by Gilead Sciences Inc, won U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval on Wednesday, six weeks ahead of schedule.
* Gilead Sciences Inc - no patients in bictegravir treatment arm demonstrated treatment-emergent resistance through 48 weeks
* Kevin Young CBE, chief operating officer, plans to retire, effective early 2018
* China Food and drug Administration approves Gilead’s Sovaldi (sofosbuvir) for treatment of chronic Hepatitis C virus infection
* Gilead receives approval in Canada for expanded indication of epclusa® (sofosbuvir/velpatasvir) for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C in patients co-infected with HIV
* Gilead Sciences - On September 8, 2017 co entered into a $6.0 billion term loan facility credit agreement - SEC Filing
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$36.42||+0.18|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF84.45||+0.10|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$63.88||+0.13|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF234.40||-4.20|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF236.90||-4.80|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,523.50||-12.50|
|Actelion Ltd (ATLN.S)||CHF273.75||+2.25|
|United Therapeutics Corporation (UTHR.OQ)||$121.01||+1.95|
|ViiV Healthcare Ltd (IPO-VIHL.L)||--||--|
|AbbVie Inc (ABBV.N)||$96.10||-0.38|