Gilead Sciences Inc (GILD.O)
22 Sep 2017
* Gilead receives approval in Canada for expanded indication of epclusa® (sofosbuvir/velpatasvir) for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C in patients co-infected with HIV
* Gilead Sciences - On September 8, 2017 co entered into a $6.0 billion term loan facility credit agreement - SEC Filing
* Gilead Sciences to present at the Morgan Stanley global healthcare conference on Monday, September 11 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Gilead Sciences Inc files for potential mixed shelf; size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2etaGsh] Further company coverage:
Aug 28 Gilead Sciences Inc agreed to buy Kite Pharma Inc in a nearly $12 billion deal on Monday, as it looks to replace flagging sales from hepatitis C drugs with an emerging and expensive class of cancer immunotherapies that are expected to generate billions of dollars in revenue.
Gilead Sciences Inc agreed to buy Kite Pharma Inc in a nearly $12 billion deal on Monday, as it looks to replace flagging sales from hepatitis C drugs with an emerging and expensive class of cancer immunotherapies that are expected to generate billions of dollars in revenue.
* Says it is not going quiet after this deal; will look for more opportunities : conf call
* Kite Pharma Inc - Gilead will acquire Kite for $180.00 per share in cash
Aug 28 Gilead Sciences Inc has agreed to buy Kite Pharma Inc for about $11 billion in an all-cash deal, the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday, citing people familiar with the matter.
* Gilead to buy Kite Pharma for roughly $11 billion in cash - WSJ, citing sources Source text - http://on.wsj.com/2giy1NI Further company coverage:
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$35.96||-0.01|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF83.45||+0.50|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$65.13||-0.47|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF248.00||-1.00|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF248.00||-1.00|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,474.00||+6.00|
|Actelion Ltd (ATLN.S)||CHF269.00||-1.50|
|United Therapeutics Corporation (UTHR.OQ)||$114.60||-0.85|
|ViiV Healthcare Ltd (IPO-VIHL.L)||--||--|
|AbbVie Inc (ABBV.N)||$87.48||+0.07|