Gilead Sciences Inc (GILD.OQ)
* Gilead Sciences - On September 8, 2017 co entered into a $6.0 billion term loan facility credit agreement - SEC Filing
* Gilead Sciences to present at the Morgan Stanley global healthcare conference on Monday, September 11 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Gilead Sciences Inc files for potential mixed shelf; size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2etaGsh] Further company coverage:
Aug 28 Gilead Sciences Inc agreed to buy Kite Pharma Inc in a nearly $12 billion deal on Monday, as it looks to replace flagging sales from hepatitis C drugs with an emerging and expensive class of cancer immunotherapies that are expected to generate billions of dollars in revenue.
Gilead Sciences Inc agreed to buy Kite Pharma Inc in a nearly $12 billion deal on Monday, as it looks to replace flagging sales from hepatitis C drugs with an emerging and expensive class of cancer immunotherapies that are expected to generate billions of dollars in revenue.
* Says it is not going quiet after this deal; will look for more opportunities : conf call
* Kite Pharma Inc - Gilead will acquire Kite for $180.00 per share in cash
Aug 28 Gilead Sciences Inc has agreed to buy Kite Pharma Inc for about $11 billion in an all-cash deal, the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday, citing people familiar with the matter.
* Gilead to buy Kite Pharma for roughly $11 billion in cash - WSJ, citing sources Source text - http://on.wsj.com/2giy1NI Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Gilead receives approval in Canada for Vosevi for re-treatment of certain patients with chronic hep c virus infection
* Gilead receives approval in Canada for Vosevi™ (sofosbuvir/velpatasvir/voxilaprevir) for re-treatment of certain patients with chronic hepatitis c virus (HCV) infection Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$35.99||+0.54|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF82.90||+0.15|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$65.79||-0.16|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF247.00||+2.20|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF247.60||+1.90|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,454.00||+2.00|
|Actelion Ltd (ATLN.S)||CHF267.25||+0.25|
|United Therapeutics Corporation (UTHR.OQ)||$117.57||+0.04|
|ViiV Healthcare Ltd (IPO-VIHL.L)||--||--|
|AbbVie Inc (ABBV.N)||$87.41||+1.04|