Grammer AG (GMMG.DE)
* GRAMMER WITH A FURTHER INCREASE IN REVENUE AND OPERATING PROFITABILITY
BRIEF-Unit of Ningbo Jifeng Auto Parts' major shareholder hikes stake in Germany's Grammer to 20 pct
* Says major shareholder Wing Sing international Co Ltd's unit JAP Capital Holding GmbH hiked stake in Germany's Grammer AG to 20 percent
* REGIONAL COURT OF NUREMBERG-FÜRTH DISMISSES INJUNCTION PETITIONED BY PREVENT GROUP
* HIGHER REGIONAL COURT OF NUREMBERG DISMISSES CASCADE'S REQUEST TO CONVENE EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING WITH FINAL AND BINDING EFFECT
* Q1 NET PROFIT AFTER TAX WAS ALSO UP SHARPLY, RISING BY 89.2 PERCENT TO EUR 14.0 MILLION (2016: 7.4)
* LEADING INDEPENDENT PROXY ADVISORS SUPPORT GRAMMER MANAGEMENT AT ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
FRANKFURT Bosnian auto supplier Prevent has no plans to launch a full takeover of rival Grammer AG , and expects carmakers like Volkswagen to honor their contracts, Prevent executive Christian Becker told German daily Handelsblatt.
FRANKFURT, May 3 Bosnian auto supplier Prevent has no plans to launch a full takeover of rival Grammer AG , and expects carmakers like Volkswagen to honour their contracts, Prevent executive Christian Becker told German daily Handelsblatt.
FRANKFURT, April 27 German auto supplier Grammer AG on Thursday warned that the creeping influence of a Bosnian investor has led to a decline in automotive orders and could pose a risk to the company's viability.
* Regional Court of Nuremberg-Fürth has lifted the enforcement of the interim injunction against Grammer AG