General Communication Inc (GNCMB.PK)
15 Sep 2017
* General Communication Inc - on August 21, 2017, board of directors of General Communication Inc amended and restated its bylaws - SEC filing
* On Aug 14, co's unit entered into a sixth amendment to fourth amended and restated credit and guarantee agreement - SEC filing
* General Communication Inc - are narrowing our pro forma EBITDA guidance to be between $300 million and $315 million in 2017
* Pro forma ebitda is expected to be between $300 million and $325 million in 2017
WASHINGTON The Securities and Exchange Commission said on Friday it had frozen assets in two brokerage accounts used last week to reap more than $1 million in alleged insider trading profits in connection with a merger announcement by Liberty Interactive Corp and General Communication Inc.
WASHINGTON, April 14 The Securities and Exchange Commission said on Friday it had frozen assets in two brokerage accounts used last week to reap more than $1 million in alleged insider trading profits in connection with a merger announcement by Liberty Interactive Corp and General Communication Inc .
* Unit GCI Inc soliciting consents from holders of its 6.75% senior notes due 202 and 6.875% senior notes due 2025
BRIEF-General Communication says Liberty will pay GCI a termination fee of $65 mln, subject to terms and conditions of agreement
* General communication - subject to terms and conditions of reorganization agreement, liberty will pay gci a termination fee of $65 million - sec filing
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, April 06 (Fitch) According to Fitch Ratings, the ratings for Liberty Interactive LLC (Liberty) and its wholly owned subsidiary QVC Inc. (QVC), including the 'BB' Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR), are unaffected by the acquisition of General Communication, Inc. (GCI) and subsequent tax- free spin of a newly formed entity (GCI Liberty) created following the contribution to GCI of certain assets and liabilities of Liberty Ve
* Liberty Interactive enters into agreement to acquire general communication, inc., combine with liberty ventures group and split-off combined company from liberty interactive