Gap Inc (GPS)
20 Oct 2017
BRIEF-Gap Inc says director William Fisher reports open market sale of 300,000 shares of common stock
* Gap Inc says director William Sydney Fisher reports open market sale of 300,000 shares of common stock at average price of $27.98per share on Sept 19 - SEC filing
* Gap Inc - over next three years, company expects to add about 70 net new stores
Lululemon Athletica Inc is coming off two straight quarters of solid growth and is forging ahead with expansion plans that include a focus on menswear, a move that could breathe life into an ailing athleisure market.
Sept 1 Lululemon Athletica Inc is coming off two straight quarters of solid growth and is forging ahead with expansion plans that include a focus on menswear, a move that could breathe life into an ailing athleisure market.
Clothing retailer Gap Inc reported better-than-expected second-quarter results and raised its full-year profit forecast, helped by strong demand for Old Navy products, fewer discounts and better managing inventory.
* Shares up about 6 percent after the bell (Adds details, analyst and CEO comments; updates shares)
* Sees FY 2017 adjusted earnings per share $2.02 to $2.10 excluding items
Aug 17 Clothing retailer Gap Inc reported better-than-expected same-store sales for the second quarter, helped by strong demand for Old Navy products, fewer discounts, and the company's efforts to better manage inventory.
* Orotongroup has entered into a binding agreement with Gap Inc to discontinue Gap franchise business in Australia
NEW YORK, July 11 Mergers and acquisitions for fashion retailers are like a crop top t-shirt: a risk best braved by a select few and avoided after a certain age.
|Target Corporation (TGT.N)||$61.76||+1.33|
|Macy's Inc (M.N)||$21.17||+0.98|
|TJX Companies Inc (TJX.N)||$72.09||+0.68|
|Kohl's Corporation (KSS.N)||$44.49||+0.63|
|Nordstrom, Inc. (JWN.N)||$42.15||+0.42|
|L Brands Inc (LB.N)||$43.75||+1.75|
|Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST.OQ)||$64.23||+0.84|
|Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF.N)||$13.76||+0.36|
|American Eagle Outfitters (AEO.N)||$13.50||+0.53|
|ARO Liquidation Inc (AROPQ.PK)||$0.01||-0.00|