Garmin Ltd (GRMN.O)
18 Oct 2017
CUPERTINO, Calif., Sept 12 A decade after then-CEO Steve Jobs unveiled the first iPhone, Apple Inc on Tuesday is set to introduce a completely redesigned top-of-the-line iPhone along with two other new phones, as well as a big upgrade to the Apple Watch and a higher-definition Apple TV.
* Garmin Ltd - jury found that Garmin had "willfully infringed" two Navico "downscan" patents and awarded damages in amount of $38 million
* NXT-ID Inc - NXT-ID subsidiary FitPay to power Garmin Pay on Garmin vivoactive 3 smartwatch Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Mastercard Inc - announced that it is adding payment capabilities to newly launched Garmin Vívoactive 3 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Subsidiary Fitpay to power Garmin Pay on Garmin Vívoactive 3 smartwatch Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Visa inc - enabled payments on new Garmin vívoactive 3 smartwatch Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
GPS-based gadgets maker Garmin Ltd reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit, as robust demand for devices aimed at outdoor enthusiasts helped make up for flagging sales in its automobile products business.
* 2nd-qtr adj profit 88 cents/shr vs est 81 (Adds analyst comment)
* Garmin reports second quarter revenue and earnings growth; raises guidance
Aug 2Garmin Ltd, a maker of GPS-based gadgets, reported a 6.1 percent rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday, as strong sales of its fitness products more than offset weak demand for navigation products used in automobiles.
|FURUNO ELECTRIC CO., LTD. (6814.T)||¥767||+7.00|
|Mitac International Corp. (2315.TW)||--||--|
|Honeywell International Inc. (HON.N)||$143.44||--|
|Nokia Oyj (NOKIA.HE)||€4.93||-0.05|
|Nike Inc (NKE.N)||$52.30||+0.30|
|Nike Inc (NKESA.PK)||--||--|
|Motorola Solutions Inc (MSI.N)||$89.09||--|
|Rockwell Collins, Inc. (COL.N)||$134.61||--|
|Magellan Health Inc (MGLN.OQ)||$85.45||--|
|Timex Group India Ltd (TIMX.BO)||Rs40.50||--|