Groupon Inc (GRPN.O)
23 Oct 2017
NEW YORK All three major U.S. stock index rose to record closing highs on Monday, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average less than 50 points below 23,000, ahead of a long list of earnings this week and as financial shares recovered from last week's losses. | Video
NEW YORKA Texas-based chain of strip clubs would go on a buying spree. A growing technology company would move fewer jobs overseas. And a regional bank would boost its spending on cybersecurity. | Video
NEW YORK, Oct 10A Texas-based chain of strip clubs would go on a buying spree. A growing technology company would move fewer jobs overseas. And a regional bank would boost its spending on cybersecurity.
* Says Groupon Inc has renewed its Boomerang subscription for second year in a row Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG Online Chinese services firm Meituan-Dianping, backed by Tencent Holdings, is in talks with prospective investors to raise up to $5 billion, likely valuing the startup at as much as $30 billion, said a person with direct knowledge of the matter.
* Meituan-Dianping will likely get a $25 bln- $30 bln valuation
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.00 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Groupon and GrubHub announce strategic partnership to bring food delivery to Groupon customers throughout the United States
* Groupon names Aaron Cooper as president of North America Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 revenue $673.6 million versus I/B/E/S view $724.4 million