Hargreaves Lansdown PLC (HRGV.L)
* 30,000 new clients (Adds detail from statement, bullet points)
LONDON, Oct 11 Fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown on Wednesday posted a 4 percent rise in first-quarter assets under administration, boosted by a rise in client numbers.
(Adds futures, company news items) Aug 15 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 24 points on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.06 percent ahead of the cash market open. * HARGREAVES LANSDOWN: Profits at fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown rose 21 percent during its financial year though its total dividend fell 15 percent from a year ago as it had to withhold cash to adjust to tougher capital requirements. * MEARS GROUP: Housing a
LONDON, Aug 15 Profits at fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown rose 21 percent during its financial year though its total dividend fell 15 percent from a year ago as it had to withhold cash to adjust to tougher capital requirements.
Fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown cancelled a planned special dividend on Friday after Britain's financial regulator said the company needed to shore up its capital base, sending its shares lower.
* Shares down 5.1 pct despite FY pretax profit beat (Recasts, adds detail from statement, analyst quote, share reaction, background, bullet points)
Aug 4 Hargreaves Lansdown Plc on Friday said it will not pay a special dividend for the financial year ended June 30, after a notification from UK's Financial Conduct Authority(FCA) that the regulator intends to reassess the company's capital requirements due to strong recent growth in scale and complexity.
* On August 3, FCA notified group that it intends to reassess its regulatory capital requirements
* Hargreaves Lansdown shares up 0.4 pct, in line with index (Adds analyst comment, share reaction, bullet points)
* Bunzl bounces after upbeat update (Adds details, closing prices)