ICICI Bank Ltd (ICBK.BO)
* ICICI Bank -offer for sale of 86.2 million ICICI Lombard shares by co and FAL Corp at 661/share worth 57 billion rupees Source text: (http://bit.ly/2hiXxTP) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-ICICI Bank approves allotment of basel III compliant additional tier 1 bonds worth 10.80 bln rupees
* Approved allotment of basel III compliant unsecured subordinated perpetual additional tier 1 bonds worth INR 10.80 billion on private placement basis Source text - http://bit.ly/2faA5Uo Further company coverage:
* Says to consider fund raising via issue of basel iii compliant unsecured subordinated perpetual additional tier 1 bonds Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MUMBAI, Sept 4 Reserve Bank of India has added HDFC Bank to a list of "domestic systemically important banks", or the equivalent of "too big to fail", according to a statement on Monday.
* Says signs term loan of 30 billion rupees with ICICI bank ltd.
* CEO says Essar-Rosneft deal reduces ICICI Bank's exposure to the Essar Group by about 50 pct Source text: [Ms. Chanda Kochhar, MD & CEO, ICICI Bank said, "We welcome the acquisition of Essar Oil by the Rosneft-led consortium. ICICI Bank has played a key role through the entire process of completion of the transaction since it was announced in October last year. I am delighted to note that the entire ecosystem including the government, regulators, banks and various authorities worked together
BRIEF-ICICI Bank CEO says prudent approach of RBI in reacting to incoming data will reinforce confidence amongst global investors
* CEO says "prudent approach of central bank in reacting to incoming data in a calibrated manner will reinforce confidence amongst global investors" Source text - The RBI's action today to lower the policy rate is a welcome step which had been widely anticipated given the significant decline in inflation observed recently. The prudent approach of the central bank in reacting to incoming data in a calibrated manner will reinforce the confidence amongst global investors. Further company coverage:
* Set overnight MCLR at 7.85 percent with effect from AUG 1 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2gnnoap) Further company coverage:
July 28 India's NSE index took a breather on Friday after hitting record highs in each of the previous four sessions, as disappointing quarterly earnings weighed on bank and pharmaceutical shares.
* Q1 net profit 20.49 bln rupees vs 20.43 bln rupees estimates