ICL Israel Chemicals Ltd (ICL.TA)
* ICL signs contracts to supply 750,000 tonnes of potash to its customers in India
* ICL signs MOU with energean for long-term supply of natural gas
JERUSALEM, Aug 3 Israel Chemicals (ICL) reported on Thursday a drop in second quarter net profit due to a decline in revenue stemming from lower potash prices and higher tax payments.
* Q2 revenue $1.32 billion versus $1.38 billion previous year
* Says signed several potash supply contracts with customers in China.
* Says it is holding negotiations for sale of 50 percent stake of IDE Technologies Further company coverage: (Reporting by Ari Rabinovitch and Tova Cohen)
* ICL Israel Chemicals Ltd - ICL essential minerals to serve as ICL's agro division and ICL specialty solutions as company's industrial division