Indian Hotels Company Ltd (IHTL.NS)
* Says approved issue price of 75 rupees per share for the rights issue Source text: (http://bit.ly/2yi1P0Z) Further company coverage:
* Says approved appointment of Puneet Chhatwal as managing director and chief executive officer
* Gets shareholders' nod for appointment of N Chandrasekaran as director Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Approves rights issue of equity shares to existing shareholders worth 15 billion rupees Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* June quarter consol loss 249.6 million rupees versus loss of 1.69 billion rupees last year
* Seeks members' nod for private placement of NCDs up to an amount not exceeding 5 billion rupees
MUMBAI, May 26 Rakesh Sarna, the managing director and chief executive of Indian Hotels Company Ltd , part of the Tata Group, resigned from the company on Friday.
* Profit in March quarter last year was INR 685.7 million as per IND-AS; total income INR 7.08 billion
* Says to consider scheme of amalgamation of Tifco Holdings Limited, wholly owned subsidiary, with company Source text for - (http://bit.ly/2qZB9Cu) Further company coverage:
NEW DELHI, April 25 Shapoor Mistry, the elder brother of former Tata Sons Chairman Cyrus Mistry, has resigned as a director of the board of Indian Hotels Co, the company said on Tuesday.