ING Groep NV (ING.N)
* ING AND SCALABLE WILL OFFER A FULLY DIGITAL INVESTMENT SOLUTION TO ING'S RETAIL CUSTOMERS IN GERMANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
LONDON Dutch bank ING, which last year dubbed buying the Czech crown 'the trade of 2017', said on Tuesday it was closing its recommendation on the currency, which has risen less than expected since the ending of an exchange rate cap.
Aug 18 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
LONDON, Aug 18 ING has appointed Clarence Plummer to a newly-created role of Europe head of syndicated finance, based in London.
AMSTERDAM/FRANKFURT To find a bank that is thriving in Germany's troubled banking sector, look no further than ING of the Netherlands, which is upending German tradition with a radical online-only, no-frills and zero-fees offering.
* ING CEO Hamers: internet banking is cheaper, easier, better
* Net profit dips but beats expectations (Adds more detail on customer growth, CEO quotes and share price)
* ING GREW RETAIL CUSTOMER BASE IN 1H17 BY 700,000 TO 36.5 MILLION, AND PRIMARY RELATIONSHIPS INCREASED BY 400,000 TO 10.1 MILLION
AMSTERDAM, Aug 2 ING, the largest Dutch financial services company, reported on Wednesday a better-than-expected second-quarter underlying net profit of 1.40 billion euros ($1.66 billion), down 1 percent from a year ago.
* ING Group - will redeem all outstanding $522 million of 8.439% non-cumulative guaranteed trust preferred securities Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$71.46||+0.31|
|American International Group Inc (AIG.N)||$60.12||+0.63|
|American International Group Inc (AIG_pa.N)||--||--|
|American International Group Inc (AVF)||--||--|
|American International Group Inc (AFF)||$0.05||--|
|Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS.N)||$229.79||+0.88|
|RBS Holdings NV (AAH.AS)||--||--|
|Axa SA (AXAF.PA)||€24.68||-0.05|
|BNP Paribas SA (BNPP.PA)||€66.05||-0.12|
|Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (RBS.L)||256.30||+0.80|