IOI Corporation Bhd (IOIB.KL)
21 Sep 2017
* Appoints Lee Tuan Meng as CFO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
CHICAGO/BENGALURU Grains trader Bunge Ltd said on Tuesday it would buy a 70 percent stake in a Malaysian palm oil producer for $946 million, to expand its higher-margin food ingredients business - a move that industry experts said would also make it a tougher takeover target.
* Bunge's shares slump as deal seen reducing takeover risk (Rewrites throughout, adds CEO and analyst quotes, updates share price)
* August palm kernel production 13,328 m/tonne; august rubber production 44,341 dry kg
Sept 12 Agricultural commodities trader Bunge Ltd said on Tuesday it would buy a 70 percent stake in IOI Loders Croklaan from Malaysian palm oil producer IOI Corp Berhad for $946 million.
BRIEF-Bunge to acquire 70pct ownership interest in IOI Loders Croklaan to create a leading solutions provider in B2B oils
* Bunge to acquire 70pct ownership interest in IOI loders Croklaan to create a leading solutions provider in B2B Oils
* June palm kernel production 13,448 MT, June rubber production 21,055 dry KG
* For May FFB own production 273,106 mt, for May crude palm oil production 60,459 mt, for May palm kernel production 13, 275 mt
* Year ago qtrly net profit 729.4 million rgt Source text : (http://bit.ly/2qn2Eon) Further company coverage:
* For April, fresh fruit bunches own production 247,183 mt, crude palm oil production 53,086 mt, palm kernel production 12,161 mt Source text : (http://bit.ly/2puIkhs) Further company coverage: