Interpublic Group of Companies Inc (IPG.N)
19 Oct 2017
* Indexes lower: Dow 0.22 pct, S&P 0.23 pct, Nasdaq 0.25 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
* Indexes lower: Dow 0.27 pct, S&P 0.28 pct, Nasdaq 0.35 pct (Adds details, comments, updates price)
* Indexes lower: Dow 0.36 pct, S&P 0.34 pct, Nasdaq 0.35 pct (Updates to open)
Advertising company Interpublic Group on Tuesday reported surprisingly weak quarterly results, hurt by tepid client spending in the United States.
* U.S. rev slips for first time in over 2 yrs (Updates shares, adds analyst comments)
* Interpublic Group of Companies Inc says Q2 diluted earnings per share of $0.24
July 25 U.S. advertising company Interpublic Group on Tuesday reported a 1.7 percent decline in quarterly revenue, hurt by tepid client spending.
* Wyatt's appointment expands IPG's board to ten directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, June 08 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has published its 'F2' commercial paper (CP) and Short-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) for The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.'s (IPG) $1 billion CP program. The Rating Outlook is Positive. A complete list of ratings is outlined at the end of this release. As of March 31, 2017, IPG had approximately $1.9 billion of debt outstanding. The notes outstanding under the CP program will rank pari p
* Interpublic Group Of Companies says established commercial paper program, under which co may issue unsecured commercial paper notes on a private placement basis