Jyske Bank A/S (JYSK.CO)
20 Oct 2017
MILAN A rally in auto stocks lifted German shares to 10-day highs on Wednesday as upbeat broker notes reawakened investor interest into a cheaply valued sector that could benefit from plans to cut emissions.
* Financials biggest weight before ECB meeting (Recasts, adds details and closing prices)
* BRFHOLDING A/S HAS SOLD 4,752,000 SHARES IN JYSKE BANK A/S - CARNEGIE
* Q2 NET INTEREST INCOME DKK 1.39 BILLION (REUTERS POLL DKK 1.39 BILLION)
* "Jyske Bank has not established sufficiently control and reporting on IT security. This has led to the risk that the management and board are not sufficiently familiar with the actual risk picture concerning IT," said Denmark's Financial Supervisory Authority (FSA) in a report
* SUPERVISORY BOARD PROPOSES THAT AN EXTRAORDINARY DIVIDEND OF DKK 5.60 PER SHARE BE PAID AT NOMINAL VALUE OF DKK 10 CORRESPONDING TO A TOTAL DIVIDEND AMOUNT OF DKK 532M
* ISSUANCE OF A EUR 500M 3 YEAR FLOATING RATE NOTE WILL FOLLOW IN NEAR FUTURE SUBJECT TO MARKET CONDITIONS.
* Q1 PRE-TAX PROFIT DKK 1.24 BILLION (REUTERS POLL DKK 936 MILLION)