Kinross Gold Corp (K.TO)
20 Oct 2017
* Ashanti Gold exercises option agreement with Kinross subsidiary
* On or about Sept 20, Kinross gave LKA notice of termination of agreement related to mining claims owned by LKA in Hinsdale County, Colorado Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Integra Resources to acquire Delamar project from Kinross Gold
Sept 18 Kinross Gold Corp, as expected, gave the go-ahead on Monday to spend more than $1 billion to expand two of its gold mines, including its Tasiast mine in West Africa, but its shares fell as investors took profits after a stellar run this year.
BRIEF-Kinross Gold says to proceed with Tasiast Phase Two, Round Mountain Phase W expansion projects
* Kinross Gold says to proceed with Tasiast Phase Two and Round Mountain Phase W expansion projects
Sept 18 Kinross Gold Corp said it plans to expand two gold mines, including the second phase of its Tasiast operation in West Africa, spending more than $1 billion to boost output and lower costs.
* Aurion announces private placement financing with Kinross Gold Corporation
* Kinross Gold Corp- company expects to meet its 2017 capital expenditures forecast of approximately $900 million
* Kinross announces US$500 million unsecured 10-year debt offering
* LKA Gold Inc - reports that Kinross drilling contractors have mobilized and resumed drilling at LKA's golden wonder mine