Kingfisher PLC (KGF.L)
Aug 18 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Shares fall as much as 6 pct, biggest FTSE 100 loser (Adds detail, analyst comment, shares)
LONDON, Aug 17 Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvement retailer, reported another fall in quarterly sales on Thursday, hurt by weak French markets, a slowdown at its B&Q business in the UK and continued disruption from its restructuring plan.
BRIEF-ACCC comments on proposed acquisition by BP Australia of Woolworth's network of retail service station sites
Aug 10 Australian Competition And Consumer Commission-
* Instructed Barclays Capital Securities in relation to share repurchase programme for cancellation, from 24 July to 15 Sep
* Shares fall as much as seven percent (Adds shares, analyst comments, background)
LONDON, May 24 Home improvements retailer Kingfisher reported on Wednesday a 0.6 percent fall in first-quarter sales from stores open for more than a year, due to weak sales in France, where the firm remains cautious about prospects.
* Q1 total group sales of 2,860 million pounds versus. 2,723 million pounds
* British Land falls after cautious outlook (Recasts, adds details, updates prices at close)
LONDON, April 24 Britain's top share index jumped on Monday as banking stocks surged after centrist Emmanuel Macron came out on top in the first round of France's presidential election.