Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc (KNX.N)
22 Sep 2017
* Swift Transportation stockholders approve proposed merger with Knight Transportation
* Knight Transportation stockholders approve proposed merger with Swift Transportation
* Swift Transportation - upon termination of merger agreement under certain specified circumstances, co to pay Knight a termination fee of $89.1 million
Trucking and logistics operators Swift Transportation Co and Knight Transportation Inc are merging in a stock-swap deal, creating a company with a market value of more than $5 billion.
* Combined market value $5.12 bln (Adds Breakingviews link, closing share prices)
April 10 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1940 GMT on Monday:
* Sees earnings per diluted share will range from $0.16 to $0.18 for its Q1 ended March 31, 2017
BRIEF-Knight Transportation and Swift Transportation announce all stock transaction with a combined enterprise value of $6 bln
* Knight Transportation and Swift Transportation announce all stock transaction with a combined enterprise value of $6 billion
April 10 Swift Transportation Co is merging with Knight Transportation Inc in a share swap that would combine two of the biggest U.S. trucking operators that are together worth more than $5 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported.
* Swift Transportation is merging with Knight Transportation in stock swap; Cos together are worth more than $5 billion - WSJ