Lifewatch AG (LIFE.S)
25 Sep 2017
* Biotelemetry Inc - on July 12 in connection with closing of acquisition of Lifewatch AG entered into a credit agreement - SEC filing
ZURICH, July 4The Swiss blue-chip SMI .SSMI was seen opening 0.1 percent higher at 9,017 points on Tuesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer JBPRE01.
* WITH DEFINITIVE END RESULT NOW AVAILABLE, BIOTELEMETRY (NASDAQ: BEAT) ( OFFEROR) CONFIRMED TODAY SUCCESS RATE OF 96.67 PERCENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* IN LIGHT OF SUCCESSFUL PUBLIC TENDER OFFER FORM BIOTELEMETRY INC. ENTIRE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF LIFEWATCH IS RESIGNING AS OF JULY 21, 2017
* BIOTELEMETRY HOLDS 17,831,214 LIFEWATCH SHARES, CORRESPONDING TO 96.50% OF VOTING RIGHTS AND SHARE CAPITAL OF LIFEWATCH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
ZURICH, June 14 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent higher at 8,876 points on Wednesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer.
* EQS-ADHOC: LIFEWATCH AG: BIOTELEMETRY PUBLISHES THE DEFINITIVE NOTICE OF THE INTERIM RESULT
BRIEF-Aevis Victoria publishes provisional intermediate results of its public takeover offer on LifeWatch
* EQS-ADHOC: AEVIS VICTORIA SA PUBLISHES THE PROVISIONAL INTERMEDIATE RESULTS OF ITS PUBLIC TAKEOVER OFFER ON LIFEWATCH SA
* EQS-ADHOC: LIFEWATCH AG: BIOTELEMETRY, INC. RELEASES PROVISIONAL INTERIM RESULT OF PUBLIC OFFER FOR LIFEWATCH AG
ZURICH, May 30 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent lower at 9,024 points on Tuesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .