Laredo Petroleum Inc (LPI.N)
17 Oct 2017
Oil and gas producer Laredo Petroleum said on Monday it would sell its stake in a Permian pipeline unit for $825 million, lower than some industry estimates and prodding the company's shares down nearly 8 percent.
* Laredo's shares fall as much as 8 pct (Adds analyst comment, updates shares)
Oct 2 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1330 GMT on Monday:
BRIEF-Affiliates of Energy & Minerals Group and Laredo Petroleum to sell Medallion Gathering & Processing Llc
* Laredo Petroleum - Energy & Minerals Group, co's affiliates agreed to sell Medallion Gathering & Processing Llc for $1.825 billion, additional consideration
* Laredo Petroleum announces agreement to sell interest in Medallion pipeline
Oct 2 Oil and gas producer Laredo Petroleum and private equity firm Energy & Minerals Group said they would sell their jointly-owned pipeline unit to Global Infrastructure Partners for about $1.83 billion.
* Laredo petroleum announces 2017 second-quarter financial and operating results
BRIEF-Laredo Petroleum says for qtr ended June 30, expects a gain on derivatives of about $28.9 mln - SEC filing
* Laredo Petroleum says for 3 months ended June 30, 2017, laredo expects to report a gain on derivatives of approximately $28.9 million - SEC filing
* Laredo Petroleum schedules second-quarter 2017 earnings conference call for august 8 and provides commodity derivatives update
* Laredo Petroleum announces 2017 first-quarter financial and operating results