McKesson Corp (MCK.N)
* Truveris has secured $25 million in a new round of funding led by McKesson Ventures Source text for Eikon:
* James Beer, EVP, CFO of Mckesson Corporation, joins Alaska Air Group board of directors
* Allscripts to acquire Mckesson’s enterprise information solutions business
Drug distributor AmerisourceBergen Corp cut its fiscal 2017 revenue growth forecast on Thursday and warned investors of the continuing fall in generic drug prices, adding that the pace of branded drug price increases could slow further.
* Shares fall as much as 11 pct; rivals also slump (Adds conf call details, analysts' comments, updates shares)
McKesson Corp , the biggest U.S. drug distributor, posted a much lower-than-expected quarterly profit, hurt by the lingering effects of a slowdown in the pace of price increases for branded drugs, sending its shares down as much as 6 percent.
* Raises fiscal 2018 earnings forecast to $11.80-$12.50/share
* Q1 GAAP earnings per share $1.44 from continuing operations
July 27 Drug wholesaler McKesson Corp reported a 43 percent fall in quarterly profit due to slower increase in drug prices and intensifying competition.
McKesson Corp's shareholders voted against the company's executive pay policy, following a campaign that criticized the drug wholesaler for its role in the U.S. opioid drug epidemic.
|Cardinal Health Inc (CAH.N)||$66.26||-0.81|
|AmerisourceBergen Corp. (ABC.N)||$79.28||-1.39|
|Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI.N)||$28.51||+0.11|
|Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc (MDRX.OQ)||$13.56||-0.17|
|Computer Programs & Systems, Inc. (CPSI.OQ)||$28.00||-0.35|
|Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC.OQ)||$79.14||-1.76|
|Cerner Corporation (CERN.OQ)||$69.66||+0.36|