Marine Harvest ASA (MHG.OL)
* q2 operational ebit eur 198 million versus preliminary eur 196 million reported on july 14
* Marine harvest q2 preliminary operational ebit eur 196 million (Reuters poll eur 196 million)
* The Norwegian Directorate of Fisheries has rejected applications from Marine Harvest for development fish farming licenses equivalent to 5,140 tonnes of biomass of salmon
* Has signed the senior secured five-year EUR 1,206 millionmulticurrency revolving credit facility with DNB,Nordea, ABN Amro, Rabobank, Danske Bank and SEB.
OSLO, June 2 ** Norway's Fisheries Directorate has given approval for an experimental fish farm design by Akva Design AS, the regulator said in a statement ** Akva Design was only given approval for one out of 10 permissions it applied for ** One permission has a capacity of maximum 780 tonnes of salmon ** Norway's Fisheries Directorate gave at the same time Marine Harvest permission for four development licences for it's Egg concept while ten licenses were rejected ** Development li
* The Norwegian Directorate of Fisheries has granted Marine Harvest four development licenses in relation to "the Egg" concept.
** Fish farmers Marine Harvest and Salmar expect the global supply of salmon to increase later this year, following a year-on-year drop in Q1
** CFO Ivan Vindheim of the world's biggest salmon farmer, Marine Harvest, says it's hard to see where significant global salmon supply growth could come from in coming years
* has entered into a term sheet to refinance its existing bank facility with a senior secured five year eur 1,206 million multicurrency revolving credit facility with dnb, nordea, abn amro, rabobank, danske bank and seb
* Marine Harvest q1 operational ebit eur 220 million versus eur 215 million in preliminary April 20 statement and vs eur112 mln in Q1 2016