Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MRTI.NS)
22 Sep 2017
* Says August total sales of 163,701 vehicles versus 132,211 vehicles last year
TOKYO Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp on Thursday posted a 43.8 percent jump in its first-quarter operating profit, a sixth consecutive year-on-year rise, boosted by strong sales growth in its biggest market, India, and at home.
TOKYO, Aug 3 Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp on Thursday posted a 43.8 percent jump in its first-quarter operating profit, a sixth consecutive year-on-year rise, boosted by strong sales growth in its biggest market, India, and at home.
* Says July total sales of 165,346 vehicles versus 137,116 vehicles last year
July 27 Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, the country's top-selling car maker, posted a 4.4 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, but missed estimates as a rise in commodity prices and the impact of a new nationwide sales tax ate into earnings.
* Says costs were impacted by higher commodity prices, and sales promotion & marketing expenses in Q1
* June quarter profit 15.56 billion rupees versus profit of 14.91 billion rupees last year
July 1 Maruti Suzuki India Ltd's vehicle sales in June: June 2017 June 2016 Pct change TOTAL SALES 106,394 98,840 7.6 DOMESTIC SALES 93,263 92,133 1.2 CARS 69,970 72,551 -3.6 EXPORTS 13,131 6,707 95.8 NOTE: Maruti Suzuki, controlled by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp , is India's largest carmaker by sales. (Compiled by Sankalp Phartiyal in MUMBAI)
* Says May total sales of 136962 vehicles versus 123,034 vehicles last year
* Says ties up with Maruti Suzuki India Limited(MSIL) for retail financing of manufactured vehicles Source text: [Dena Bank Ties Up with Maruti Suzuki India Limited(MSIL) for Retail Financing of Manufactured Vehicles] Further company coverage: