McEwen Mining Inc (MUX.N)
* McEwen Mining -Intends to use net proceeds of offering to fund previously announced acquisition of Black Fox complex and associated assets and liabilities
* Agreed purchase price is $35 million, subject to closing adjustments
* Primero Mining Corp - Primero will receive consideration of $35 million
* McEwen Mining announces Q2 2017 operating & financial results
* Consolidated production for q2 2017 of 22,191 gold ounces versus 20,096 gold ounces
* Consolidated production for Q2 2017 of 22,191 gold ounces versus 20,096 gold ounces in Q1
LONDON, June 5 The gold price is likely to stay range-bound over the next year, with an upper price of around $1,425, barring any major financial shock, the head of Canadian gold company Abitibi Royalties said.
LONDON Canadian resources magnate Rob McEwen aims to list his company McEwen Mining on the S&P 500 in two to three years' time to meet a rise he predicts in demand for gold as part of investor portfolios.
* Mcewen mining announces q1 2017 operating & financial results
* Mcewen Mining Inc - consolidated production for Q1 2017 was 20,096 gold ounces and 722,767 silver ounces Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: