Naspers Ltd (NPNJn.J)
23 Oct 2017
JOHANNESBURG/BERLIN South African e-commerce giant Naspers increased its investment in online food takeaway firm Delivery Hero on Thursday, buying half the stake of German investor Rocket Internet for 660 million euros ($775 million).
* Rocket Internet shares jump 5.8 pct (Adds comments from Rocket Internet CEO)
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 28 South Africa e-commerce giant Naspers said it had agreed to buy an additional 13 percent stake in online food takeaway firm Delivery Hero for $775 million.
* ANNOUNCED DEAL TO OBTAIN 22.4 MILLION SHARES IN DELIVERY HERO FROM ROCKET INTERNET FOR EUR 660 MLN ($775 MLN) AT A PRICE OF EUR 29.50 PER SHARE
* DGAP-ADHOC: AD-HOC: ROCKET INTERNET SELLS 13% SHAREHOLDING IN DELIVERY HERO TO NASPERS
* APPORTIONMENT OF TAX COST FOR SOUTH AFRICAN INCOME TAX PURPOSES IN RESPECT OF UNBUNDLING
* UNBUNDLING OF NOVUS HOLDINGS LIMITED SHARES TO NASPERS SHAREHOLDERS
JOHANNESBURG Naspers chairman on Friday pushed back against investors urging a break up of the South African e-commerce and pay-tv giant, saying the move lacked long-term commercial merit.
JOHANNESBURG, Aug 25 Naspers chairman on Friday pushed back against investors urging a break up of the South African e-commerce and pay-tv giant, saying the move lacked long-term commercial merit.
* JSE All-Share index up 1 pct (Adds stocks, quotes, details)