Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC.N)
20 Oct 2017
* Board of directors has authorized repurchase of up to an additional 50 million shares of its common stock through Dec. 31, 2022
Norfolk Southern Corp said on Tuesday some rail routes closed by Hurricane Irma were being restored to service as it was safe to do so, and has started to run trains accordingly.
Sept 12 Norfolk Southern Corp said on Tuesday some rail routes closed by Hurricane Irma were being restored to service as it was safe to do so, and has started to run trains accordingly.
Major eastern U.S. railroads CSX Corp and Norfolk Southern Corp are rerouting rail cars and locomotives, holding traffic in yards out of harm's way, relocating workers, and putting repair equipment into place as Hurricane Irma barrels toward Florida.
BRIEF-Norfolk Southern announces pricing of previously announced exchange offers, interest rate for new notes
* Norfolk Southern announces pricing of previously announced exchange offers, interest rate for new notes and acceptance of tendered notes
* Norfolk Southern appoints Cynthia C. Earhart executive vice president and chief financial officer
* Norfolk Southern -offers commencement of co's outstanding debt securities to exchange existing notes for cash and up to $600 million aggregate amount notes due 2052 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.65 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Norfolk Southern to consolidate operating divisions to enhance service and gain efficiencies
OSLO Sweden's largest national pension fund, AP7, has sold its investments in six companies that it says violate the Paris climate agreement, a decision environmentalists believe is the first of its kind.
|CSX Corporation (CSX.OQ)||$54.52||+0.46|
|Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP.TO)||$224.16||+3.26|
|Kansas City Southern (KSU.N)||$105.19||+1.41|
|Kansas City Southern (KSU_p.N)||$27.97||--|
|Pioneer Railcorp (PRRR.PK)||$8.85||--|
|Canadian National Railway Company (CNR.TO)||$102.98||+0.34|
|J B Hunt Transport Services Inc (JBHT.OQ)||$106.58||+1.79|
|Union Pacific Corporation (UNP.N)||$112.99||+0.98|