Northern Trust Corp (NTRS.OQ)
23 Oct 2017
* Northern Trust Corporation reports third quarter net income of $298.4 million, earnings per common share of $1.20
* Northern Trust names Michael G. O'Grady chief executive officer, effective January 1, 2018
* Northern Trust Corp reports a 20.8 percent passive stake in Kellogg Co as of September 30, 2017 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2xwRXzz) Further company coverage:
* Northern Trust appoints St. Louis president Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Northern Trust names Yen Leng Ong as country head Singapore and head of South East Asia Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Files for potential mixed shelf offfering; size not disclosed - sec filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2vmAg95) Further company coverage:
LONDON, July 25 Around a third of Northern Trust's institutional clients have asked it to ringfence British exposure from their broader European portfolios to protect them from Brexit-related risks.
** Shares of U.S. asset management company down 6.6 pct at $90.96 and on course for worst one-day performance since last June, when Britain voted to leave the EU
* Northern Trust Corporation reports second quarter net income of $267.9 million, earnings per common share of $1.12
LONDON, July 19 Asset management company Northern Trust will set up a European Union banking base in Luxembourg following Britain's decision last year to leave the bloc, the body promoting the Grand Duchy as a financial centre said on Wednesday.