NVIDIA Corp (NVDA.O)
19 Sep 2017
* Indexes end up: Dow 0.29 pct, S&P 500 0.18 pct, Nasdaq 0.30 pct (Updates with close)
BRIEF-Avitas Systems, a GE Venture, partners with Nvidia to enhance AI for robotic inspection and automated defect recognition
* Avitas Systems,GE Venture- Partnering with Nvidia to use some advances in artificial intelligence computing to optimize use of robotics Source text: [http://bit.ly/2wLeh9O] Further company coverage:
A federal appeals court on Tuesday revived a non-practicing entity's patent infringement case against video chipmaker Nvidia Corp, finding that the asserted patent does not claim an abstract idea.
Nvidia Corp's quarterly revenue in its widely watched data center and automotive businesses missed estimates, dragging down the chipmaker's shares that have nearly tripled in value over the past 12 months.
Aug 10 Nvidia Corp's quarterly revenue in its widely watched data center and automotive businesses missed estimates, dragging down the chipmaker's shares that have nearly tripled in value over the past 12 months.
* Nvidia Corp - qtrly revenue from gpu business $1,897 million versus $1,196 million
Aug 10 Nvidia Corp reported a 56 percent jump in quarterly revenue on Thursday, helped by strong demand for its chips used in data centers and gaming devices such as Nintendo Co Ltd's Switch.
* Nvidia announces financial results for second quarter fiscal 2018
BRIEF-U.S. CPSC says Nvidia recalls european plug heads sold with power adaptors due to electric shock hazard
* Nvidia recalls european plug heads sold with power adaptors due to electric shock hazard
* Nvidia Corp - launch of Nvidia Optix 5.0 SDK with ray-tracing capabilities Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$37.23||+0.23|
|QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM.OQ)||$52.30||+0.05|
|Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN.OQ)||$86.81||+0.67|
|Toshiba Corp (6502.T)||¥316||+1.00|
|Broadcom Corporation (BRCM.O)||--||--|
|Broadcom Corporation (BRCMB.PK)||--||--|
|Fujitsu Ltd (6702.T)||¥846||-0.60|
|Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL.OQ)||$18.15||-0.28|
|STMicroelectronics NV (STM.PA)||€16.58||+0.14|
|NEC Corp (6701.T)||¥299||0.00|