OC Oerlikon Corporation AG Pfaeffikon (OERL.S)
* GROUP NET PROFIT INCREASED BY 11.6 % TO CHF 48 MILLION IN FIRST HALF OF 2017
* OERLIKON AND GE ADDITIVE SIGN MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING FOR ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING COLLABORATION
* OERLIKON BUILDS NEW SURFACE SOLUTIONS CENTER IN JAPAN TO SERVE MAJOR JAPANESE CAR MANUFACTURERS
* Oerlikon announced today that it has signed an agreement to acquire Scoperta Inc., solution provider in advanced materials development, based in California, USA
ZURICH, May 2 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening flat at 8,816 points on Tuesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer.
* Raising target of group's sales and orders for full year 2017 to around 2.6 billion Swiss francs ($2.61 billion) and our operating profitability (EBITDA) to approach 14 percent