Olam International Ltd (OLAM.SI)
17 Oct 2017
* Olam International secures US$1,750.0 million revolving credit facility
* Singapore Exchange issues query regarding trading activity on Olam International Ltd Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Farmland Partners announces $110 mln acquisition of California farmland
* Olam International Sells Farmland Assets & Enters Into Revenue Sharing Model With Farmland Partners
ABIDJAN, Sept 20 Olam International's top cocoa official said on Wednesday that he expects top producer Ivory Coast's production during the October-to-March main crop to fall by at least 10 percent from last year's record 1.5 million tonnes.
ABIDJAN, Sept 20 Olam International's top cocoa official said on Wednesday that he expects Ivory Coast's production during the October-March main crop to fall by at least 10 percent from last year's record 1.5 million tonnes.
* Issue of US$50 million 3.65% fixed rate senior unsecured notes due 2022 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Olam CEO sees palm oil production for Malaysia at 19.7 million tonnes, Indonesia at 35.2 million tonnes for this year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Aradhana Aravindan)
* Q2 2017 PATMI up 28.5 pct year-on-year to S$147.7 million
SINGAPORE, Aug 14 Singapore-based commodity trader Olam International reported a 28.5 percent rise in its second-quarter profit, helped by strong performances across its major business segments, especially in the food category.