Olam International Ltd (OLAM.SI)
19 Sep 2017
* Issue of US$50 million 3.65% fixed rate senior unsecured notes due 2022 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Olam CEO sees palm oil production for Malaysia at 19.7 million tonnes, Indonesia at 35.2 million tonnes for this year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Aradhana Aravindan)
* Q2 2017 PATMI up 28.5 pct year-on-year to S$147.7 million
SINGAPORE, Aug 14 Singapore-based commodity trader Olam International reported a 28.5 percent rise in its second-quarter profit, helped by strong performances across its major business segments, especially in the food category.
* Archer Daniels Midland - expect to record restructuring, impairment charges of about $80 million to $100 million pre-tax related to actions announced in Q3
* Has secured a revolving credit facility aggregating us$400.0 million
* Proceeds from facility to be applied toward refinancing of existing loans of co and subsidiaries & for general corporate purposes
MANILA, July 13 The Philippines' state grains agency said on Thursday it set a price ceiling of $451.08 a tonne for the 250,000 tonnes of rice it was seeking from international suppliers, and identified 11 prospective bidders from Vietnam, Thailand and Singapore.
* Olam secures US$1.0 billion European revolving credit facility
* Announces issue of S$300,000,000 subordinated perpetual securities under US$5,000,000,000 euro medium term note programme Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: