Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC.BO)
* Opens up new area for exploration around Mumbai High (Adds share price)
NEW DELHI/JERUSALEM Indian state-run Oil and Natural Gas Corp plans to bid for Israeli offshore oil-and-gas exploration blocks, India's oil minister told Reuters, the first major deal between the two countries since a groundbreaking trip by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in July.
* India's HPCL exec says integration with ONGC will not affect co's investment plans
BRIEF-Mineral Hill's Oil & Natural Gas says agreement signed with Danish based financial services Co
* Mineral Hill Industries - agreement signed with a Danish based financial services co to assist with issue of bond created to develop opl-236 project
* BP, India's Reliance have ongoing businesses with ONGC despite disputes
MOSCOW Rosneft and its partners plan to invest 480 billion roubles ($8.4 billion) in developing Russia's offshore energy industry in the next five years, part of a bid to boost output from new areas, the Russian oil major told Reuters.
Some of the most awaited events of month took place in the past week but they failed to meaningfully sway the stock markets. The RBI maintained status quo as expected while the UK election threw up an unexpected outcome. The main indexes ended flat as a result.
BOGOTA Colombia's oil industry is threatened by a growing number of public referendums that seek to ban crude production, the country's oil association said on Monday, as the mining sector faced similar votes.
BOGOTA, June 5 Colombia's oil industry is threatened by a growing number of public referendums that seek to ban crude production, the country's oil association said on Monday, as the mining sector faced similar votes. The warning from the Colombian Petroleum Association (ACP), which represents private producers in the Andean country, came one day after residents of Cumaral municipality in Meta province voted by a large majority to ban crude exploration, drilling and production.
* Cash and cash equivalents as on March 31, 2017 were at 772.26 billion rupees