Persistent Systems Ltd (PERS.NS)
* Sept quarter consol net profit 826.2 million rupees versus profit of 734.9 million rupees last year
* Selected to develop Ohio department of commerce's elicensing system under Ohio's medical marijuana control program'
* June quarter consol profit 750.9 million rupees versus profit of 732.9 million rupees last year
* Says unit in Germany signed deal with Parx Werk AG, Switzerland to acquire Parx
* Says March quarter net profit INR 538 million versus INR 515 million
* Says Partners Healthcare and Persistent Systems to team on new industrywide digital platform for clinical care
* Consensus forecast for march quarter consol net profit was 779 million rupees