Pfizer Inc (PFE)
19 Sep 2017
* Pfizer announces outcome of FDA advisory committee meeting for Sutent in patients at high risk of recurrent renal cell carcinoma after surgery
Pfizer Inc and Japan's Astellas Pharma Inc said on Thursday their blockbuster prostate cancer drug met the main goal of a key study that tested it for treating the disease in its early stages.
* Pfizer's shares up 1.8 pct (Adds analysts' comments, details on drug's potential market; updates shares)
Sept 14 Pfizer Inc and Japan's Astellas Pharma Inc said on Thursday their prostate cancer drug met the main goal of a trial testing it for a more common form of the disease.
Pfizer Inc and Astellas Pharma Inc said on Thursday their drug to treat a type of prostate cancer met the main goal in a late-stage trial.
Sept 14 Pfizer Inc and Astellas Pharma Inc said on Thursday their drug to treat a type of prostate cancer met the main goal of improving overall survival in a late-stage trial.
BRIEF-Astellas Pharma and Pfizer say positive top-line results from phase 3 prosper trial of XTANDI (enzalutamide)
* Co and Pfizer Inc announced that the Phase 3 PROSPER trial evaluating XTANDI®(enzalutamide) plus androgen deprivation therapy (ADT) versus ADT alone in patients with non-metastatic (M0) CastrationResistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC) met its primary endpoint of improved metastasis-free survival (MFS)
* Pfizer and Astellas announce positive top-line results from phase 3 prosper trial of XTANDI (enzalutamide) in patients with non-metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer
* Pfizer Inc - results indicated a numerical improvement in OS for patients treated with first-line xalkori compared with chemotherapy
FRANKFURT/LONDON, Sept 8 Germany's Merck KGaA has hired JP Morgan to sell its consumer health business, which includes brands such as Seven Seas vitamins and could be worth around $4.5 billion.
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$135.22||-0.16|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF82.75||+0.65|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$65.95||-0.04|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF244.80||+1.10|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF245.70||+1.70|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$51.41||-0.67|
|Bayer AG (BAYGn.DE)||€109.90||-0.60|
|Bayer AG (BAYE.F)||--||--|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€82.25||+0.73|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,774.00||+64.00|