Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N)
* Trian issues letter to Procter & Gamble employees, retirees and alumni
* P&G - P&G urges shareholders to vote "for" all of P&G's directors on blue proxy card
* P&G says strongly believes that putting someone like Nelson Peltz on P&G's board of directors "would risk derailing company's progress" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Trian Partners' Nelson Peltz says the way P&G management is running co is dangerous - CNBC
Sept 19 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Trian issues letter to fellow Procter & Gamble shareholders addressing key shareholder questions
Investment advisory firm Yacktman Asset Management said it would support the addition of Trian Fund Management LP's Nelson Peltz to Procter & Gamble Co's board and criticized the company for engaging in "a costly and distracting proxy fight" with the activist investor.
* Says P&G engaging in "costly and distracting proxy fight" (Updates shares, adds background)
Sept 14 Investment advisory firm Yacktman Asset Management expressed its support for adding Trian Fund Management LP's Nelson Peltz to Procter & Gamble Co's board and criticized the company for engaging in "a costly and distracting proxy fight" with the activist investor.
BRIEF-Yacktman Asset Management today publicly released a letter to board of directors of Procter & Gamble Company
* Yacktman Asset Management today publicly released a letter to board of directors of Procter & Gamble Company
|Kimberly Clark Corp (KMB.N)||$118.12||-2.04|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$131.75||-1.47|
|Unilever NV (UNc.AS)||€49.53||-0.75|
|Unilever NV (UNIA.AS)||€49.55||-1.19|
|Unilever NV (UN_pa.AS)||€989.00||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_p.AS)||€295.01||-0.21|
|Unilever NV (UN_pb.AS)||--||--|
|Unilever plc (ULVR.L)||4,261.50||-90.00|
|L'Oreal SA (OREP.PA)||€176.60||-1.70|
|Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL.N)||$71.37||-1.18|