Koninklijke Philips NV (PHG.AS)
* RECLASSIFICATION EFFECTIVE AS OF OPENING OF EUROPEAN MARKETS ON SEPTEMBER 1, 2017 Source text: http://philips.to/2gxBNPI Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
A federal jury on Thursday ordered medical equipment maker Zoll Medical Corp to pay Philips a net verdict of $7.1 million for infringing three patents covering technology related to external defibrillators, far less than the Dutch lighting and electronics company had sought.
* Says the company files a third trial appeal against Royal Philips of the Netherlands with Intellectual Property Court, on July 31, regarding DVD optical disk patent infringement case
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) BARCELONA, July 28 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Royal Philips' (Philips) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured ratings at 'A-'. The Outlook is Stable. The affirmation is driven by Fitch's expectation that Philips' credit profile will remain in line with the group's ratings, following the announcement of multiple acquisitions, including Spectranetics for EUR1.9 billion, and a new shareholder buyback programme t
AMSTERDAM, July 25 Dutch paint maker Akzo Nobel on Tuesday said it would hold an extra shareholders meeting on Sept 8, on the appointment of a new CEO and to explain its rejection of a 26.3 billion euro ($30.63 billion) takeover bid by U.S. rival PPG Industries. (Reporting by Bart Meijer; Editing by Himani Sarkar)
* Philips adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, and amortisation (EBITA) rise 15 percent in Q2
* Q2 NET INCOME FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS AMOUNTED TO EUR 161 MILLION, COMPARED TO EUR 118 MILLION IN Q2 2016
AMSTERDAM, July 24 Dutch health technology company Philips on Monday said its core profit in the second quarter rose to 439 million euros ($512.31 million), in line with expectations, as sales grew 4 percent and its order intake was "strong".
* SIGNED AN AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE TOMTEC IMAGING SYSTEMS GMBH
* PHILIPS AND WEST PHYSICS SIGN EXCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIP TO PROVIDE HEALTHCARE ORGANIZATIONS WITH A COMPREHENSIVE RADIATION DOSE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)