PulteGroup Inc (PHM.N)
* SETS QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.09 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Pultegroup Inc - Unit entered into fifth amendment to its amended and restated master repurchase agreement with Comerica Bank
PulteGroup Inc cut its full-year gross margin forecast, mainly due to increased discounting in its Pulte brand amid increased competition and higher lumber prices following wildfires in Canada.
July 25 PulteGroup Inc cut its full-year gross margin forecast, mainly due to increased discounting in its Pulte brand amid increased competition and higher lumber prices following wildfires in Canada.
* Lumber tariffs, forest fires in Canadian province to put pressure on H2 - conf call Further company coverage:
* Pultegroup inc - qtrly home sale revenues increased 12% to $2.0 billion
July 25 U.S. homebuilder PulteGroup Inc on Tuesday reported a 12.3 percent rise in quarterly revenue as it sold more homes at higher average prices, benefiting from a robust housing market.
July 21 Diary of U.S. (.SPX) corporate earnings for the week ahead. ** Please Note - All times given are in U.S. EST unless otherwise stated ** U.S. EARNINGS Start Date Start Time RIC Company Event Name 24-Jul-2017 08:00 ITW.N Illinois Tool Works Inc Q2 2017 Illinois Tool Works Inc Earnings Release 24-Jul-2017 BMO HAS.O Hasbro Inc
Lennar Corp reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit on Tuesday, as it sold more homes at higher prices during the crucial spring selling season, boding well for rivals D.R. Horton Inc and PulteGroup Inc .
* Pultegroup Inc - has renewed a four-year exclusive agreement with Whirlpool Corporation.
|D.R. Horton, Inc. (DHI.N)||$36.90||+0.04|
|Lennar Corporation (LEN.N)||$50.28||-0.21|
|Lennar Corporation (LENb.N)||$42.62||-0.24|
|Toll Brothers Inc (TOL.N)||$39.75||-0.09|
|KB Home (KBH.N)||$20.88||+0.10|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV.N)||$1.75||+0.01|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOVVB.PK)||$1.99||--|
|Ryland Group Inc (RYL.N)||--||--|
|CalAtlantic Group Inc (CAA.N)||$35.29||+0.48|