Philip Morris International Inc (PM)
20 Sep 2017
* Increased company's regular quarterly dividend by 2.9% to an annualized rate of $4.28 per share
* Philip morris international announces support for establishment of foundation
LONDON The Ferrari Formula One team and tobacco company Philip Morris International announced on Monday the renewal of one of the longest-running and least obvious sponsorships in sport.
LONDON, Sept 4 The Ferrari Formula One team and tobacco company Philip Morris International announced on Monday the renewal of one of the longest-running and least obvious sponsorships in sport.
* it has renewed its multi-year partnership with Philip Morris International. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
* Reorganizes to help integrate vaping products with core business
* Says on Aug 29,co entered agreement, effective Oct 1,to extend term of $3.5 billion revolving credit facility, dated Oct 1, 2015
TOKYO Japan Tobacco Inc said on Tuesday it would buy the Philippines' No. 2 cigarette maker Mighty Corp for about $936 million, its second large deal in Southeast Asia this month as it deepens its push into emerging markets.
* Acquisition follows Indonesian deal worth $1 bln including debt
The chief executive of Philip Morris International said he was "extremely encouraged" by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's recent proposal to lower nicotine levels in cigarettes and nudge smokers toward less harmful alternatives such as e-cigarettes.