PVH Corp (PVH.N)
22 Sep 2017
LONDON U.S. designer Tommy Hilfiger closed out London Fashion Week with a rock-themed show held at a venue famous for classic rock concerts, featuring model and social media star Gigi Hadid as the centerpiece of the event.
LONDON, Sept 19 U.S. designer Tommy Hilfiger closed out London Fashion Week with a rock-themed show held at a venue famous for classic rock concerts, featuring model and social media star Gigi Hadid as the centrepiece of the event.
* G-III Apparel Group Ltd announces joint venture for DKNY and Donna Karan in China
HANOI Vietnamese villagers blockading a textile plant that serves global fashion brands are seeking the permanent closure of the factory due to pollution concerns, highlighting a growing readiness in Vietnam to campaign over environmental issues.
* Dispute highlights wider concerns over pollution in Vietnam
BRIEF-PVH Corp announces licensing agreement with Sports Products of America for IZOD women's sportswear & activewear
* PVH Corp announces licensing agreement with sports products of America for IZOD women's sportswear & activewear
NEW YORK The S&P 500 and Nasdaq hit record closing highs on Thursday, with the market propped up by gains in the consumer discretionary sector after strong reports from Best Buy and other retailers.
* Indexes up: Dow 0.39 pct, S&P 0.46 pct, Nasdaq 0.59 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
May 25 U.S. stock index futures were higher on Thursday after minutes of the Federal Reserve's latest meeting showed policymakers expected the economy to pick up momentum and that they would raise interest rates soon.
* Pvh corp. Reports 2017 first quarter revenue and eps above guidance and raises full year guidance
|Perry Ellis International, Inc. (PERY.OQ)||$22.35||+0.18|
|VF Corp (VFC.N)||$62.20||+0.35|
|Prada S.p.A. (1913.HK)||HK$26.20||-0.05|
|Burberry Group plc (BRBY.L)||1,779.00||+18.00|
|Hugo Boss AG (BOSSn.DE)||€73.25||+0.40|
|Hugo Boss AG (BOSG_p.DE)||--||--|
|Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS.N)||$46.16||+0.24|
|Guess?, Inc. (GES.N)||$16.06||+0.24|