Remy Cointreau SA (RCOP.PA)
* GENERAL MEETING DECIDED TO GRANT EVERY SHAREHOLDER OPTION OF RECEIVING PAYMENT OF DIVIDEND IN CASH OR IN SHARES FOR ENTIRE DIVIDEND PAID
PARIS Remy Cointreau struck a cautious note on its profit outlook due to planned investments on Thursday, although the French drinks company exceeded market forecasts with its first-quarter sales.
* Q1 group sales up 8 pct l-f-l vs est. 4.7 pct (Recasts with CFO comments, shares)
July 20 Remy Cointreau CFO Luca Marotta tells analysts
PARIS, July 20 French spirits group Remy Cointreau said sales growth accelerated in the first quarter, beating expectations, driven by a rebound in demand for premium cognac in China.
* SAID ON TUESDAY IT SUCCESSFULLY PLACED ZERO COUPON BONDS EXCHANGEABLE FOR RÉMY COINTREAU SHARES DUE JUNE 2024 FOR A NOMINAL AMOUNT OF EUR 200 MILLION
* Looks to raise prices on Louis XIII, Remy Martin cognacs (Recasts with CEO comments, shares)
PARIS, June 8 Remy Cointreau said it would increase its dividend after annual operating profits rose by a stronger-than-expected 13.8 percent, helped by cost controls and improving demand for its premium cognacs in China.
* Optimistic on China prospects (Recasts with CFO comments from call, shares, analysts)
PARIS, April 19 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.