Transocean Ltd (RIG.N)
19 Oct 2017
* Transocean Ltd announces two-year contract for ultra-deepwater drillship Deepwater Invictus
** Borr Drilling's acquisition of nine jack-up rigs from Singapore's PPL shipyard could provide it a competitive edge in seeking contracts off Mexico, Danske Bank analysts said
* Transocean Ltd. announces pricing of U.S. $750 million of senior unsecured notes due 2026
BRIEF-Transocean announces offering of U.S. $750 mln aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured notes
* Transocean Ltd - unit commenced an offering of U.S. $750 million aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured notes
* Harsh-environment rig rates may rise to $300k -Transocean CEO
* Transocean Ltd - company will recognize an impairment charge of approximately $1.4 billion during Q3 of 2017 associated with rig actions
OSLO Transocean , one of the world's biggest drilling rig operators, has agreed to buy Norwegian competitor Songa Offshore for 9.1 billion crowns ($1.1 billion), the latest in a series of transactions reshaping the industry.
* Acquisition adds $4.1 bln to Transocean's order book (Adds analyst, background)
OSLO, Aug 15 Drilling rig operator Transocean has agreed to buy competitor Songa Offshore in a deal valuing the Oslo-listed firm at 9.1 billion Norwegian crowns ($1.14 billion), the two companies announced on Tuesday.
* Agreement to combine with transocean through a recommended voluntary exchange offer