Ralph Lauren Corp (RL.N)
22 Sep 2017
BRIEF-Ralph lauren Corp says recommends stockholders reject mini-tender offer by TRC Capital Corporation
* Ralph Lauren Corp - ralph Lauren recommends stockholders reject mini-tender offer by TRC capital corporation
Ralph Lauren Corp reported better-than-expected quarterly results and said it would pull back more inventory from department stores as it tries to keep a tight leash on discounting under its new Chief Executive Patrice Louvet. | Video
Aug 8 Ralph Lauren Corp reported better-than-expected quarterly results and said it would pull back more inventory from department stores as it tries to keep a tight leash on discounting under its new Chief Executive Patrice Louvet.
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.94 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Aug 8 Ralph Lauren Corp reported a 13.2 percent fall in sales as the company's move to sell more items at full price discouraged shoppers in North America.
* Sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.50per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Ralph Lauren Corp says as of April 1, 2017, had about 23,300 employees versus 26,000 employees as of April 2, 2016 - SEC filing
Ralph Lauren Corp reported its ninth straight fall in quarterly sales at established stores as fewer customers visited its stores, sending the company's shares down 3 percent to levels last seen during the financial recession.
* Shares down 3 pct in morning trade (Adds conference call details, background; Updates shares)
May 18 Ralph Lauren Corp reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday, as the luxury apparel maker reined in discounts and cut inventories in a bid to boost margins.
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (LVMH.PA)||€230.40||+0.55|
|Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL.N)||$107.58||-0.67|
|Estee Lauder Companies Inc (ELUDB.PK)||--||--|
|VF Corp (VFC.N)||$62.20||+0.35|
|Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA (CFR.S)||CHF87.70||+0.75|
|Luxottica Group SpA (LUX.MI)||€47.32||+0.17|
|Coach Inc (COH.N)||$39.95||+0.34|
|Tiffany & Co. (TIF.N)||$87.84||-2.01|
|Hermes International SCA (HRMS.PA)||€424.20||+3.45|