Rostelekom PAO (RTKM_p.MM)
17 Sep 2017
MOSCOW, Aug 8 Russia's state competition regulator said it is investigating the country's biggest mobile operators over their national roaming fees and called on Tuesday for them to be reduced.
* Q2 net profit up 77 percent year-on-year to 2.8 billion roubles ($46.3 million);
* SAYS RT LABS WINS SBERBANK'S TENDER FOR DELIVERY OF SOFTWARE FOR VOICE BIOMETRICS Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS SIGNED AGREEMENT FOR COLLABORATION WITH KAMAZ Source text: http://bit.ly/2rs0HXQ Further company coverage:, (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAID ON THURSDAY THAT IT HAS REVISED THE CONSTITUENT LISTS OF THE MOSCOW EXCHANGE INDICES AS WELL AS FREE FLOATS EFFECTIVE FROM JUNE 16
* CONFIRMS 2017 REVENUE GROWTH FORECAST AT 1%, OIBDA AT ABOUT1%
* ROSTELECOM'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS RECOMMENDS DIVIDEND PAYMENT FOR 2016
* Says has been appointed a sole contractor on development of e-government infrastructure for 2017-2018
** Closes book building for its exchange traded 10 billion rouble ($177.77 million) bonds with a final guidance of first coupon at 8.65 percent per annum
MOSCOW, March 29 VTB Bank is discussing with co-investors in Russia's No.4 mobile phone operator Tele2 a possible ownership change that would give state-controlled Rostelecom control in the mobile company, VTB's First Deputy CEO said on Wednesday.